We provide professional services in the fields of geotechnical engineering, engineering geology, groundwater sciences, environmental sciences, and soils and materials testing and inspection. Our mission is to work together with our clients to provide them with responsive and quality services, resulting in the development of long-term relationships.
Our professional and technical staff includes in-house geotechnical engineers, engineering geologists, industrial hygienists, environmental scientists, deputy inspectors, laboratory and field technicians, drafting/CAD specialists, and other specialized support personnel. Our laboratories hold certifications from the Division of the State Architect (DSA), California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), US Army Corps of Engineers, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), and the Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory (CCRLb).
We provide our clients with a multi-disciplinary staff of highly trained and experienced environmental scientist, engineers, geologists, hydrogeologists, and technical program managers with the following professional registrations and certifications, giving us the ability to meet any project requirements:
• Professional Geologist (PG)
• Professional Engineer (PE)
• Certified Engineering Geologist (CEG)
• Certified Hydrogeologist (CHG)
• Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
• Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
• Qualified Stormwater Developer (QSD)
• Qualified Stormwater Practitioner (QSP)
• Geotechnical Engineer (GE)
• California Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC)
• Nevada Licensed Asbestos Consultant
• Pennsylvania Asbestos Certification
• Certified Site Surveillance Technician (CSST)
• Certified Lead Inspector/Assessor
• Certified Lead Project Monitor/Designer
• AHERA Asbestos Certified Contractor/Supervisor
• AHERA Asbestos Certified Building Inspector
• AHERA Asbestos Management Planner
• AHERA Asbestos Project Monitor
• Nevada Certified Environmental Manager (CEM)
Converse holds many more licenses and certifications to assist with any project. Please do not hesitate to reach out for further information.