Environmental Services | SWPPP Services
A complex set of state and federal laws protect water quality. The Federal Clean Water Act spawned the National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES), which in turn resulted in state implementation and enforcement of storm water compliance.
The California Construction General Permit requires the development and implementation of Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) for construction projects along with various permitting requirements. Converse has Qualified Stormwater Practitioners (QSPs) and Qualified Stormwater Developers (QSDs) for consultation on:
• SWPPP Development and Management
• Best Management Practice Inspections
• Rain Triggered Events/Rain Event Action Plans
• Water Quality Sampling; pH and Turbidity
• Generate and submit Notice of Termination (NOT)